1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 Responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
dr medical dent. Darius Moghtader, dentist
In the vineyards 47
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (eg orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string “https://” and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
If you only use our website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if necessary: in anonymous form)
The processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to subsequently check the server log files if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable your browser to be recognized the next time you visit (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can vary depending on the cookie. The duration of the respective cookie storage can be found in the overview of the cookie settings in your web browser.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies used by us, the processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR either for the execution of the contract, according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO in the case of a given consent or according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the site visit.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browsers under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
When contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified and provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
5) Online Appointment Scheduling
Own function for online appointment scheduling
We process your personal data within the framework of the online appointment arrangement provided. You can see which data we collect for online appointment booking from the respective input form or the appointment query for appointment booking. If certain data is necessary in order to be able to make an online appointment, we will indicate this accordingly in the input form or in the appointment request. If we provide you with a free text field on the input form, you can describe your request in more detail there. You can then also control which additional data you want to enter. The data you provide will be stored and used exclusively for the purpose of arranging an appointment. When processing personal data that is required to fulfill a contract with you (this also applies to processing operations that are required to carry out pre-contractual measures), Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR as the legal basis. If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data, the processing will take place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR. A given consent can be revoked at any time by sending a message to the person responsible named at the beginning of this declaration.
6) Tools and Miscellaneous
6.2 Google Customer Reviews (formerly Google Certified Dealer Program)
We work with Google through the Google Customer Reviews program. The provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”). This program gives us the opportunity to collect customer reviews from users of our website. After making a purchase on our website, you will be asked whether you would like to take part in a Google email survey. If you give your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR, we will transmit your e-mail address to Google. You will receive an email from Google Customer Reviews asking you to rate the shopping experience on our website. The review you submit will then be aggregated with our other reviews and displayed on our Google Customer Reviews logo and on our Merchant Center dashboard. Your rating will also be used for Google seller ratings. As part of the use of Google customer reviews, personal data may also be transmitted to the servers of Google LLC. come in the US.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a message to the person responsible for data processing or to Google.
Further information on Google’s data protection in connection with the Google customer reviews program can be found under the following link: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7188525?hl=de
You can read more information about the data protection of Google seller ratings under this link: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2375474
6.3 – Google Maps
On our website we use Google Maps (API) from Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”). Google Maps is a web service for displaying interactive (land) maps to visually display geographic information. Using this service will show you our location and make it easier to get there.
As far as legally required, we have your consent to the processing of your data as described above in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO obtained. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. To exercise your revocation, please follow the above-described option to make an objection.
7) Rights of the data subject
7.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights to information and intervention) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned Storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if they were not collected from you by us, the Existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on you, as well as your right to be informed which guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR when forwarding your data to D third countries exist;
- Right to rectification in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate rectification of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to erasure in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to have your personal data erased if the requirements of Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data, which you contest, is checked, if you refuse to delete your data because of inadmissible data processing and instead Request restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have lodged an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, he is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or Restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data transferability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke granted consent in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the point of revocation;
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have – without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy – the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
7.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS IN OUR PREVIOUS LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA INVOLVED. FURTHER PROCESSING REMAINS RESERVED IF WE CAN PROVE COMPREHENSIVE REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING THAT OVERRIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING IS FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY OBJECT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA INVOLVED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
8) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal basis, the processing purpose and – if relevant – also based on the respective statutory retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods).
When processing personal data on the basis of an express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR, this data is stored until the person concerned revokes their consent.
Are there statutory retention periods for data that are collected within the framework of legal or similar obligations on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR are processed, these data are routinely deleted after the retention periods have expired, provided they are no longer required to fulfill or initiate a contract and/or we have no legitimate interest in further storage.
When processing personal data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his right of objection in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When processing personal data for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his right of objection in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 2 GDPR.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declaration on specific processing situations, stored personal data will be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
9) Jameda reviews
Our website uses plug-ins from Jameda GmbH, St.-Cajetan-Straße 41, 81669 Munich. If you visit one of our pages equipped with a Jameda plug-in, a connection to the Jameda servers will be established. The Jameda server is informed which of our pages you have visited. Jameda collects information about the use of www.jameda.de from individual computers. By collecting such information, Jameda intends to customize its online offering. If you interact with the plug-in, for example by pressing the “Recommend” button or making a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted directly from your browser to Jameda and stored there. The purpose and scope of the respective data collection and information on the further processing and use of the data by the providers as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy can be found on the Jameda website in the data protection declaration at https://www.jameda.de/ jameda/datenschutz.php
10) External Hosting
This website is hosted by an external service provider (hoster). The personal data collected on this website is stored on the host’s servers. This can primarily be IP addresses, contact requests, meta and communication data, contract data, contact data, names, website access and other data generated via a website.
The hoster is used for the purpose of fulfilling the contract with our potential and existing customers (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO) and in the interest of a secure, fast and efficient provision of our online offer by a professional provider (Art. 6 Para 1 lit. f GDPR).
Our hoster will only process your data to the extent that this is necessary to fulfill his performance obligations and will follow our instructions in relation to this data.
We use the following hoster:
Host Europe GmbH
We have concluded an order processing contract (AVV) with the above-mentioned provider. This is a contract required by data protection law, which ensures that the personal data of our website visitors is only processed according to our instructions and in compliance with the GDPR.